Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RZM M 1/52 Question

Article about: What do u guys think of this one?

Can i see an example of what the prongs are supposed to look like?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M 1/52 Question
    P
    Many

I see ones like this and cant tell the difference... can anyone tell me?RZM M 1/52 Question

But thanks to all for looking... i am just looking for a little more information... you are all awesome and respected

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The type of metal used to make the skull, and other details, let us know when it was made. Your skull would have the prong attached differently than they are. Lets just say it was "upgraded".

What am i looking at rbminis

Quote by Vinniebaggadonuts99 View Post
    What am i looking at rbminis
    Although my example is made from zinc and yours is likely tombak or something similar, there are differences in the attachments construction.
    Not really my area of study, there are others here who do study these, some exclusively.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you...

?

Look at the small details on the other prongs you have looked at. I am not an expert but have learned to look at the smallest/finest detail that are being pointed out. Also the fresh look of the prongs versus the rest of the metal. The solder job done while attaching the prongs are also something to look at.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Breaks my heart... Phil... without giving a number does that sort of thing devalue a piece significantly? Would the Germans replace prongs themselves or would this have been post war?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast