Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?

Article about: Hey guys, i am being offered this Totenkopf, looks good to me, but these can be so hard!!!!! Time is sort of a factor in this deal, no it is not on ebay, the guy just wants to move it.... so

?

Default RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?

Hey guys, i am being offered this Totenkopf, looks good to me, but these can be so hard!!!!! Time is sort of a factor in this deal, no it is not on ebay, the guy just wants to move it.... so all timely responses are greatly appreciated!!!!! thanks guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?   RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?

I say not good,IMO. Look at the lack of detail on the inside around the mouth area.
    ~Dean

I think it stands a good chance of being ok. Looks like the Overhoff's I have seen.

Eric

?

I was just comparing to some previous posts dealing with Overhoff's, and this one, even with the lacking in detail on the reverse, is almost identical to some known originals on this forum. I still would like some more opinions from more seasoned collectors. Thanks guys!

Original.

?

So........... i am anxiously awaiting the seller to respond to me....... i told him that i definitely wanted this Totenkopf, i have sent him 3 emails ............ hope he just got busy and is going to honor our deal !!!!!!!!!

?

I just finalized the deal and I got the Totenkopf for $150.00 ,awesome!

Nice deal, congrats! I just got one really cheap too, and I'm so pleased after searching for so long. You really get a sense of satisfaction when you finally come across something genuine, eh? For a while, the grin of a totenkopf seemed to taunt me...

Mat

?

Hey guys,
    I sealed the deal,made the payment, it goes in the mail tom. I asked the owner where he received this from, his reply was that he got the skull and other items from a family members attic in the U.K. He is going to send me pics of the other items as well. I am going to try and get more info on this and the other items.

?

Default Re: RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?

My Overhoff came in today, about 15 min ago. Here are better pics. Great original, it will look good with my other Totenkopfs ! Enjoy guys, and comments/opinions are always welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?   RZM M1/24 cap skull insignia: real?