Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn Totenkopf

Article about: Hi all, I was hoping to get some opinions on this one. There are traits about it that I like, and ones that I don't. When I compared these photos to the one I have in my collection, I notice

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfThis item is more or less associated with black peaked caps.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf
    P
    Many

I will leave it to Mr. Carlsson to decipher these badges, but these are all caps more or less from 1934/5.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfHere is a nice image of a zinc Deschler cap badge via Grenadier militaria

- - ------- - -

Notice the upper lip, as it were as a contrast to the object in the first panels of this thread.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopfanother nice image, courtesy of B Herman. This was my cap, and it is also in the Shea Beaver SS headwear book.

No dirty finger to be seen.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfThe cap (upper) is for sale on this dealer's site.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-28-2015 at 03:11 PM.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  TotenkopfA Zimmermann badge of about the 1941/2 make. Not for sale.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-28-2015 at 03:11 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 916540Attachment 916541Attachment 916542New to the Telesmanich site is this more pleasing object.
    Yes indeed. Almost mine but unfortunaly sold right before my nose it seems... :-(

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Yes indeed. Almost mine but unfortunaly sold right before my nose it seems... :-(
    Sorry to read that. His things sell very fast, and with good reason.

He is not cheap, but the material is of high quality.

I enjoy his pictures as they are a fine resource for what otherwise is a confusing and conflicted subject.

You can buy the cap that Herman has for sale. It would go with your collection.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Sorry to read that. His things sell very fast, and with good reason.

He is not cheap, but the material is of high quality.

I enjoy his pictures as they are a fine resource for what otherwise is a confusing and conflicted subject.

You can buy the cap that Herman has for sale. It would go with your collection.
    Gleichweiss! It´s just a matter of time untill such a RZM52 TK comes my way.
    An Overhoff TK is high on my wishlist aswell. Carlsson has his eyes on one but he´s not for sale... yet. :-)

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Gleichweiss! It´s just a matter of time untill such a RZM52 TK comes my way.
    An Overhoff TK is high on my wishlist aswell. Carlsson has his eyes on one but he´s not for sale... yet. :-)
    Good luck and happy new year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast