Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn Totenkopf Cap insignia

Article about: by ToddMalnar Thanks for all the input everyone, but I can't take the credit for the excellent photos. The totenkopf isn't in my collection yet, but, having brought it to the forum I can saf

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    Thanks for all the input everyone, but I can't take the credit for the excellent photos. The totenkopf isn't in my collection yet, but, having brought it to the forum I can safely say that it soon will be. I'm just going to have to work some extra OT.
    Good luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insignia
    P
    Many

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaWith more overtime and good fortune as a collector, you can move on to this method of display....

Is that part of your collection, because that's amazing!

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insignia
    Is that part of your collection, because that's amazing!
    I own more than one black SS officer's cap.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insignia I bought this cap (1238) from Manion's in 1978. I traded it away in 1981 and it is today in the Saris book, in fact. I have others like it, though. The cap 1237 I still own from that time, though I had to retrieve it from a collector who went kaputt.

I'm impressed. I'm nowhere near that level of collecting yet; one day, hopefully, before all you veterans buy up all the good relics.

I'm impressed. I'm nowhere near that level of collecting yet; one day, hopefully, before all you veterans buy up all the good relics.
    All in the fullness of time. What I own will be dispersed at some point not so far off. Then you can own such things.

Compare.....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insignia I bought this cap (1238) from Manion's in 1978. I traded it away in 1981 and it is today in the Saris book, in fact. I have others like it, though. The cap 1237 I still own from that time, though I had to retrieve it from a collector who went kaputt.
    Apologies for going off-topic, but what is the Totenkopf medal on the top right of the left page?

Quote by Erno View Post
    Apologies for going off-topic, but what is the Totenkopf medal on the top right of the left page?
    A good question, it is one I am unfamilar with also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast