Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M1/52 marked cap eagle

Article about: I've had my fair share of metal insignia, however I've never had an M1/52 eagle before. It has a little dent on the wing, but it actually looks real good in hand. I hope you like it.

Default RZM M1/52 marked cap eagle

I've had my fair share of metal insignia, however I've never had an M1/52 eagle before. It has a little dent on the wing, but it actually looks real good in hand.

I hope you like it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/52 marked cap eagle
    P
    Many

Default re: RZM M1/52 marked cap eagle

Match by maker, however not a matching wear pattern.
    However I do know atleast one friend who would gladly put this set on a cap.

Of course I esppecialy like a skull (:
    Would you pls make more pics of the skull?
    (front and back)
    Thanks Peter

Very well done, Anders. In real life they seldom match, even when they have been there for an eternity.RZM M1/52 marked cap eagleRZM M1/52 marked cap eagle

I never disassembled these, so I do not know the mythical and magical makers, though the Totenschaedel seem to be from Muenchen.

The only thing that matters is authenticity. The Hoheitszeichen of your is in remarkable preservation, to be sure.

Default Re: RZM M1/52 marked cap eagle

Thanks F-B, I know that they often mismatch in real life, however when somebody already has removed them from the cap it's always fun to try to find matching wear patterns. Your skulls are from München and I know that you'd never remove them to see how they look like on the reverse side. (Which would have been very silly).

Peter, the skull was in a separate thread posted a few months ago. Do a search on Deschler skull M1/52, and you'll find it and others.

Quote by Anders S View Post
    Thanks F-B, I know that they often mismatch in real life, however when somebody already has removed them from the cap it's always fun to try to find matching wear patterns. Your skulls are from München and I know that you'd never remove them to see how they look like on the reverse side. (Which would have been very silly).

Peter, the skull was in a separate thread posted a few months ago. Do a search on Deschler skull M1/52, and you'll find it and others.
    Thanks for yours. Forgive my nasty tone, but I collect the caps and less than insignia. If you find spares of these neusilber ones or cupal ones, drop me a line. They are all eaten out in my climes. With best wishes, your humble, FBRZM M1/52 marked cap eagle

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for yours. Forgive my nasty tone, but I collect the caps and less than insignia. If you find spares of these neusilber ones or cupal ones, drop me a line. They are all eaten out in my climes. With best wishes, your humble, FBRZM M1/52 marked cap eagle
    Your tone wasn't nasty, even if I do collect cap insignia I really believe that it is a pity that they have been removed at one time.

I'll drop you a line when it happens.

Here's a close up of the eagle and the damage on the wing, please forgive me my lousy photos.

Best Personal Regards,
    Anders

Marvelous piece. After all these things are seventy years old, so no wonder they have damage. Marvelous rare piece with nearly all the finish, which is pleasing to see. Well done. As insignia collectors go, Anders, you are a gentleman. I cannot say this about many of the others, though.

Servus nach Schweden, FB