MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?

Article about: Hi, im a new member of the forum so hope im posting this in the right place. I've acquired this skull from a friend of mine and was wondering if it is authenthic ? thanks .

paddywacker
    ?

Default RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?

RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?Hi, im a new member of the forum so hope im posting this in the right place. I've acquired this skull from a friend of mine and was wondering if it is authenthic ? thanks .

2. # ADS

RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?RZM M1/52 skull: real or fake?Here some to compare, and then you can decide for yourself. Do kindly bear with me that I include the badges on their caps, but I only collect them thus.

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry, this is not a real Deschler. Fake.

Luke

Looks like Bruce Forsyth!....

Don't be hasty gentlemen.

You have obviously not considered the possibility that this is a good skull that is suffering from acute periodontitis.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Sorry this is a truly poor fake as already pointed out.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

paddywacker
    ?

thank you gentlemen for your replies and information it was on a hat found from his grandfathers relics, he served in WW2 in the engineers so maybe we thought it was real , thanks again ,paddy

What happened to it's Teeth? It reminds one of a baleen whale's mouth....Sorry,Paddy...but it's definitely a No Go..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."