Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

RZM M1/52 Totenkopf cap skull with a story

Article about: by ToxicGas You have an impressive collection Friedrich, and these reference photos are very useful. I have saved a few for the purpose of comparing, thanks. If I were to seek an eagle to di

Default Re: RZM M1/52 Totenkopf cap skull with a story

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    You go to the "BIG DEALERS" like Oakleaf Militaria, Bill Shea,Craig Gottlieb,etc. and see what they charge for a SS skull without the nice provenance you have and you got a great deal on yours! Totenkoph Officers skull was advertised by a dealer on a site and because it faced left he wanted $5,000 for it!! It is beyond words that these guys dont realize that new collectors are just going to say the hell with this!!You got a nice piece and Bob Coleman who knows what he is talking about made the comment on its being real and this way if some moron gives you a hard time about it ask the clown how many years he has in the hobby! GOODBUYS
    Yeah, I've wondered how much dealers such as those would price this piece, considering it's history. Even without it, these things normally sell for a Hell of a lot more than I got mine for! And of course, I'm extremely grateful for the help and advice of those here who helped me on my way to eventually acquiring an original.

Mat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/52 Totenkopf cap skull with a story
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Once you return from Krakow, you will surely see all of this rather differently, I can assure you.
    The trip was in November, it was definitely what I would consider one of the most important experiences I've ever had. It's difficult to convey just how it effects you to visit a place like Auschwitz- I wasn't 'shocked' in the sense that most of those with me were, having gone with a knowledge of the place's history, but the impact of seeing it all was by no means diminished. The renewed realisation of the scale of a place designed simply by humans to needlessly exterminate humans is very potent.

Mat

Very nice, Mat. An excellent addition to your collection. A very nice piece with some great history to go along with it.

Luke

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10