Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

S.S. Skull for review

Article about: Well this has been a week or two of skull questions... I might as well throw this in the ring for review. G

S.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewHere is a Zimmermann badge. See cap on far right.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-06-2016 at 03:49 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S.S. Skull for review
    P
    Many

S.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewZimmermann was M1/72 and also had a VA SS license in the triple digit number and the date. The later are the Verwaltungsamt SS license numbers, apparently.

S.S. Skull for reviewA VA SS license number, for which no primary source exists to explain it, or I have overlooked it and I have looked...

I am not a "scull" collector, nor do I delve into the most arcane details of these things, as if I could even see them with my fading senses of sight and cognition.

I should sell the orphaned ones I have. These things don't do much for me anymore unless they're on a cap.

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    I should sell the orphaned ones I have. These things don't do much for me anymore unless they're on a cap.
    I wholly share your view.

S.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewS.S. Skull for reviewno orphans here...!!

S.S. Skull for reviewand I do not pry them off to peer at the back. I understand the desire to know more, of course, but if such an effort results in the destruction of these things,
    then no one can put humpty dumpty back together again...and that sensation is far more powerful than seeing an oddly shaped "M"......

we all have to love the 80% discount though.........

?

Gentleman.. Your response and views are more than appreciated.. I try to buy low and reap the reward of finely crafted workmanship and relics unknown to the general public and to those that are privy to the sometimes "Science" of these items a many thanks.. We as a community are blessed to have such esteemed members here..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast