Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"Scull"

Article about: Hey guys, what is this "scull" trying to be? Best, Anzel

?

I knew everyone flock to see the "scull". Sorry I'm in a rare form today. Lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Scull"
    P
    Many

Red felt or white felt was used in the epoch to enliven the eyes of the Totenschaedel.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Isn't he the kid who got really BIG headaches...???
    Probably so Ned ...I want to know what presents he opened for Christmas...

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Red felt or white felt was used in the epoch to enliven the eyes of the Totenschaedel.
    FB thanks for playing along with this tomfoolery. You provided the answer to the question that was somewhere in between all of this. Do you have an examples within your fine collection?

"Scull"
    Quote by Anzel View Post
    FB thanks for playing along with this tomfoolery. You provided the answer to the question that was somewhere in between all of this. Do you have an examples within your fine collection?
    No, sir, I do not. I own more than one such cap, and none has the decoration.

Mr. Mint just got a Danizger Husaren cap which has white felt in the eyes on the badge. Photo: Stonemint.

"Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull""Scull"As concerns such things, I prefer these items without adornment, but very much on a cap.

?

This was meant to be a joke right from the start my friends. That is why used "scull" in the title, FB has used this term to describe certain elements that seriously display items that are obviously fakes. This item was in a large lot of items acquired. 90 % authentic or so. If you have ever bought a larger lot of items a few fakes are in there. I knew it was a fake so did the seller he just sent it all to me. Just wanted to know if any originals were out there that this one was trying to be. Cheers!
    Anzel

FB thanks for your pics and sharing the example Stonemint has in his collection. The fake "scull" I had shown had a artificial gem stone within the eyes. Curious if an originals were constructed that way. You answered my question with red or white felt backing.

Thank you for everyone's sense of humor!
    Anzel

Here is an SS change purse (yes, that's right, I said "purse") that I have seen up for sale. There is red felt behind the eyes of the skull.

"Scull"

?

Quote by daveward View Post
    Here is an SS change purse (yes, that's right, I said "purse") that I have seen up for sale. There is red felt behind the eyes of the skull.

"Scull"
    Would I be wrong if I said I have a pair of shoes that would just look awesome with that!!!! }

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Would I be wrong if I said I have a pair of shoes that would just look awesome with that!!!! }

Semper Fi
    Phil
    You wouldn't be wrong... You'd be FABULOUS!!! Hahaha!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast