Article about: Hey guys, what is this "scull" trying to be? Best, Anzel

It's the typical austrian SS 360/380 or 375 fake skull

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Scull"
    P
    Many

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Would I be wrong if I said I have a pair of shoes that would just look awesome with that!!!! }

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Now that would be a cool pair of high tops fit for the 1980s post punk era.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Now that would be a cool pair of high tops fit for the 1980s post punk era.
    No, I think Phil was talking about his 7 inch spiked heals LoL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    No, I think Phil was talking about his 7 inch spiked heals LoL!
    Ohh nooo, didn't think it was going to be that type of party lol

Quote by Anzel View Post
    This was meant to be a joke right from the start my friends. That is why used "scull" in the title, FB has used this term to describe certain elements that seriously display items that are obviously fakes. This item was in a large lot of items acquired. 90 % authentic or so. If you have ever bought a larger lot of items a few fakes are in there. I knew it was a fake so did the seller he just sent it all to me. Just wanted to know if any originals were out there that this one was trying to be. Cheers!
    Anzel

FB thanks for your pics and sharing the example Stonemint has in his collection. The fake "scull" I had shown had a artificial gem stone within the eyes. Curious if an originals were constructed that way. You answered my question with red or white felt backing.

Thank you for everyone's sense of humor!
    Anzel
    Thanks to you for your sense of humor. There is precious little of good humor and manners, especially when it concerns these odd badges, which excite so much bad behavior among people who use the anonymity of this device as a weapon.

There is also not very much useful knowledge about these things, either; that is, knowledge from primary sources.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks to you for your sense of humor. There is precious little of good humor and manners, especially when it concerns these odd badges, which excite so much bad behavior among people who use the anonymity of this device as a weapon.

There is also not very much useful knowledge about these things, either; that is, knowledge from primary sources.
    I went out on a limb with the post. My thought was the title of "scull" would set the stage with sarcasm. The only shred of info to be obtained from the post was who possessed a sense of humor, who did not and whether the concept of illuminating the eyes of a Totenkopf was fantasy or actually practiced. You obliged me with the info of red and white felt was used in some cases. I must admit it would have been very impressive if gem stones were affixed to the interior of the eye sockets by some officers who discretely customized there visors. But that was not the case. I really enjoy this forum and appreciate the intellect and wit shared here.
    Anzel

Of course, red felt was also glued inside the scull on the breast badge for the SS' blacc evening dress uniform.

Which looked rather citschy, I thinc.

"Scull""Scull"He looks rather "citschy," don't you thinc?

Himmler is the word Kitsch incarnate.

Part of the enduring damage this odd, violent person inflicted on human kind are "scull" threads.

"Scull"This soul does not look especially pleasant either.

- - ------- - -

I should go find the story on him in Munich. It must be compelling.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast