Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Is this skull original or not?

Article about: Hello Members, This is my firt post for I would like to know if this Skull is original or not. I have looked hundreds of skulls on the forum already and think this Skull is no original, but

?

Default Is this skull original or not?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this skull original or not?   Is this skull original or not?  

Is this skull original or not?   Is this skull original or not?  

Is this skull original or not?  
    Last edited by Texel; 04-23-2019 at 07:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this skull original or not?
    P
    Many

?

Default Is this skull original or not?

Hello Members,
    This is my firt post for I would like to know if this Skull is original or not.
    I have looked hundreds of skulls on the forum already and think this Skull is no original, but I'm not sure.
    So I need help of the experts.
    Thanks a lot already.
    Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?

Your correct it is not original, Only Steinhauer & luck made an RZM marked Danziger ,Regards paul

?

No, sadly this is a fake. These are fairly convincing except for the mark m1/25. It should be either umarked or marked S & L rzm. Also the edges on the reverse are thicker than real skulls and the sutures on the reverse should extend all the way down between the eyes. here are some examples of marked and unmarked skulls.

Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?

CBH
    ?

Fake as stated in your other thread, the casting inclusion above the eyebrow is also a dead giveaway.

?

Default And what do you think about this one?

I think it doesn't look good about the eyes....

Is this skull original or not?Is this skull original or not?

?

Thanks al lot guys for youre opnion on the SKull earlier. It's already back to the dealer! Hope to have more luck in the future...