Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.

Article about: Some noteworthy images, not of my property, but not without merit, either. The alu Assmann badge is noteworthy, as is the 08/15 Deschler one.

Default Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.

Some noteworthy images, not of my property, but not without merit, either. Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.

The alu Assmann badge is noteworthy, as is the 08/15 Deschler one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.

The Assmann badge suffers from being so widely faked, but this example is seldom seen. I prefer the Munich one, myself. My taste runs to those used on black caps, of course.

More Assmans - from mine collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.   Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.  

More Assmans.
    I dont have favorite producers
    Upper left one ist wrong stamped due to malfuction during production procedure but is still orginal and I think pretty rare
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.   Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.  

Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.  

Oops founded another one (was in Deschler s box)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.  

Great skulls guys, thanks for posting they will be excellent references

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.Some "sculls" elsewhere in the wide world.More "sculls" from my collection of such oddities and cast off thingies.