Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!

Article about: Hello to everyone. This is the first forum I have joined. I have been researching these type if insignia for quite some time now, and in doing so the internet has shown a few Forums to get s

We also have a special category for SS cap insignia, and it includes much real material which you can analyze.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!
    P
    Many

I will let others post images of the reverse of such badges, but there are many images here with complete details.

Hello FB, I was hoping you would have a look at these. Could you please list a few things wrong with the cap, so when I try to return it, I will have a little more knowledge than I have now. the person I purchased from, has collected for more than 40 years and swore it was original. I knew it was to good to be true. I know of the correct materials it should be made of and he had me convinced. Could you Please list a few problems. Thank you!

?

There are several threads which go into great detail regarding my reply above. Search in this forum under "RZM Label" or "RZM Tag" and hours of research await you. There is a nice thread on the textiles used in the cap forum as well.

Regards,

CMH

Dear Colleague, Every detail about the cap is wrong when compared to an original: a.) the black textile is wrong; b.) the interior is wrong; c.) the insignia are lousy fakes; d) the entire cap in no way resembles the fit and finish and craft of an original; e.) the marks on the peak are wrong. Use the pictures I enclosed as a comparison to your cap as a visual indictment of the cap, which is blatant as being a common fake. f.) the lacquer of the peak is wrong; g.) the attachment of the chin cord is wrong; h.) it is likely too heavy, as the real ones are light in weight; j.) etc.
    Just print out my pictures and tell the man that my caps are real and this thing is a stinker. Sorry.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    There are several threads which go into great detail regarding my reply above. Search in this forum under "RZM Label" or "RZM Tag" and hours of research await you. There is a nice thread on the textiles used in the cap forum as well.

Regards,

CMH
    You betcha. All the work is already done, and you can cut and paste from our compendium to your heart's content.

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!For instance,
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-10-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Thank you so much! To all! I am very glad I joined!

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!or.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-10-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Welcome to our Forum. In the future, you will be well served as a novice to post pictures here of any intended purchase before parting with your hard earned money. For your information, the term Allgemeine SS does not equate to the black uniform. The Allgemeine SS was the political branch of the SS, as the SS-VT was the military arm, the Totenkopf Verbande ran the KZ system, the SD was the security branch of the SS, etc. The black uniform was worn as a dress uniform by all branches of the SS. As the vast majority of the Allgemeine SS were part timers, most only owned a black uniform. The few full time Allgemeine SS members wore the gray uniform while on duty just as all full timers did.
    It is amazing to me in this day of so much information that many dealers still refer to black items on their sites as "Allgemeine SS." Sorry for the preaching but I have always felt that an informed collector needs to understand correct terminology.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast