Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!

Article about: Hello to everyone. This is the first forum I have joined. I have been researching these type if insignia for quite some time now, and in doing so the internet has shown a few Forums to get s

Quote by Kleindl View Post
    Thank you so much! To all! I am very glad I joined!
    You can use my pictures contrasted with yours, and I should think that would at least give sober pause to anyone who thinks such an item is real. Good luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!
    P
    Many

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!An addendum

I apologize if I did not use the correct terminology. But, I must say that I am far from a novice. I have been collecting for more than 20 yrs. I admit that it will take me another 150 until I know all of the Hobby, well maybe more than that. There is just so much to know, and sometimes a Collector uses trust a little more than he should and that's what got me. I was lost on the cap and I did research it through the threads on the forum, that's why I eventually posted it. But that was much after the purchase. You guys have a really great set up here and I am very happy to be a part of it. Thank you for Welcoming me. Kleindl

Good luck.

FB you are the best, I have read your posts for days now and I wish I had half of your knowledge !

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!
    Quote by Kleindl View Post
    FB you are the best, I have read your posts for days now and I wish I had half of your knowledge !
    Thank you, but I wish I knew more. Good luck with your project. I also keep atomic demolition mines here in case your interlocutor wants to retaliate against me.

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!The lurid and seductive rear view of such badges, a sight that makes sane men go totally mad. These are not mine, and I especially abhor the photography on such rare and fragile things in someone's sweaty, fleshy palm, where the corrosive effects of human fermentation on such a thing are repugnant, as is the sight of pale epidermis contrasted to these odd, violent insignia.

I do not collect loose insignia for itself, and I do not pry them off my caps. I did when I was a teen ager in the late 1960s, and lived to regret such vandalism.

Other firms than Deschler made these badges, but the bulk of black caps have Deschler badges.

Yes, as I said, I have read for days, exclusively your posts. and I have copied every photo of fake and original Totenkopf und Adler. I have something else, that is either going to put me in my grave, or magically make me float. I Have let the dogma of trust also get in the way of an other Purchase made awhile ago. I will post in a few moments. I think you will like this one, since you and I enjoy the History 3rd. SS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast