Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Cache Authentification Needed

Article about: I am considering purchasing this cache of SS items from a dealer and would like to know if they are authentic. The Eagle is marked "155/42 RZM SS." The skull on the left with the b

Default SS Cache Authentication Needed

I am considering purchasing this cache of SS items from a dealer and would like to know if they are authentic. The Eagle is marked "155/42 RZM SS." The skull on the left with the broken pin is marked "GES. GESCH." The three pronged skull on the right is not marked. Thanks for your help.

SS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification NeededSS Cache Authentification Needed
    Last edited by FlorianGeyer; 02-01-2019 at 05:05 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cache Authentification Needed
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The metal insignia looks good, it should be noted these late-war pattern TK's don't seem to demand as high a price as the earlier examples. But still highly collectable.

I agree with Chris on the metal insignia.
    I believe the cloth TK, and the sleeve eagle are okay.
    Can't help with the trap though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow! The patches, I can’t speak for, but the Totenkopf GES and the unmarked Assman look genuine to me. Notice the over pronouncement of the left crown on the Assman in comparison to the pronouncement of the GES in the same location. Hideous designs. The prongs look authentic on both and since one prong is missing on the GES, it indicates authenticity. Counterfeiters generally won’t make a selling point to devalue an item with missing prongs and pass them off as real, too greedy-they’d sauder in another prong to at least attempt a match. GES and unmarked Assmann also have that duller finish and the patina on both look genuinely grimy. They are my least favorite of all the model of Totenkopfs, but I’d certainly think those are real. Always, there are better men than myself here, so I would await their opinions.

As a new member, I'm not sure if I may ask how a broken pin on the GES version will effect the value? Is it still a worth while piece to invest in? Thank you for your assistance.

CBH
    ?

It is still worth investing in for the right price, a missing prong will effect the value slightly.
    Compare dealers prices and the actual value is between 50/75% of dealer prices.
    Another sign of originality of the TK's is the striations seen in the metal, these are only seen on originals.

?

I would like to add that the late war TK's are very nice originals and although they don't command the higher prices of the other types they are still desirable. Thanks for posting this nice lot of items.

Cheers, Al

Evrything I see is original

Thank you. Your help is most appreciated.

- - ------- - -

Thank you. Your help is most appreciated.