Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS cap badge

Article about: Your absolutely right Kris, and i'm far from rich....very faaaaaaaaaaar....myself, sometimes you just want to have it,as i'm sure you know that feeling, and i know what you mean about havein

Default SS cap badge

Hi all, i have seen this for sale and wanted some opinions, sorry it's the only pic i have

PhillSS cap badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS cap badge

Hopefully those of you that do "Know" will be able to tell straight away, sorry i don't have apic of the reverse

Phill

You pretty much Do need a shot of the reverse to be able to decide anything...it's almost impossible to be sure, eitherwise. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree with william but that is a strange chin to me.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thankyou, William and Eric, the "Chin" thats why i ask... Cos i don't know....I'll see if i can get sum mo pics Cheers
    Phill

SS cap badgeSS cap badgePhoto of back

?

I am looking for long time now for a nice and genuine Totenkopf. Even with maker marks on the back. Most of the time it's bad and suspicious and the price is high.
    It's not when the back have marks that's it's genuine and the front looks good, it's realy genuine. Always ask opinions on this forum from the experts or buy a Totenkopf on
    a real dealersite. Pay a little bit more and be happy when you have a real authentique Totenkopf and wait for 20 or 30 years and look then what it's worth.
    It's an investement, like all SS-items. Especially because of the dark and macabre background. BUT, the reason for collecting may not be about respect for what some units of them did or about NS idiology, but because of the rare and extremely history about there existance and organisation. Really fascinating, same like there extemely beautifull uniforms and items and there value!!!

Cheers,

Kris.

?

There is a treath on this forum about Totenkopfs. Lot of different pics about different Totenkopfs. You should compare this skull and try to find out some differences.
    I far from the expert about Totenkops, but I'm always learning. Take your time to buy one.

Cheers and good luck,

Kris.

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    There is a treath on this forum about Totenkopfs. Lot of different pics about different Totenkopfs. You should compare this skull and try to find out some differences.
    I far from the expert about Totenkops, but I'm always learning. Take your time to buy one.

Cheers and good luck,

Kris.
    Thanks Kris for takeing your time to reply, i appreciate your input. Thanks again,

Phill

?

Phill, IF you can buy a fake Totenkopf for very low price, it's not wrong to buy him. Having real items and fake items in your hands, teaches you to 'feel' the items. Sometimes you just have to have
    the items in your hands to make a opinion and desicion about the authenticity of them. Real items often feel real. Fake items feel most of the time just fake. But be aware!!! Fakers are these days very good in that what they do. Make the best fake. It's a dangerous world, collecting the 3 Reich items, but if you're sure to have the real items, it's a nice feeling to have that collection. Even if it's a small collection. I am for example not the richest guy, so I buy sometimes a little more expensive item, being sure it's real. It's nice to have them, but you have to have patience.
    Good advice:... go for the real stuff!!!

:-)

Kris.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast