Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS cap badge

Article about: Your absolutely right Kris, and i'm far from rich....very faaaaaaaaaaar....myself, sometimes you just want to have it,as i'm sure you know that feeling, and i know what you mean about havein

Default Re: SS cap badge

Your absolutely right Kris, and i'm far from rich....very faaaaaaaaaaar....myself, sometimes you just want to have it,as i'm sure you know that feeling, and i know what you mean about haveing it in your hand, thanks again for your reply and sound Advice.

Phill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap badge
    P
    Many

SS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeA comparison...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap badge  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS cap badge  SS cap badge  SS cap badge 

WOW!! and Thankyou Friedrich, So how many makers were involved in there production ? and in regards too the one i posted...Definately a fake??

Regards Phill

The cap badges I posted all came more or less from Deschler & Soehne in Muenchen. Your badge is a fake, I am sorry to say.
    It is a frustrating thing, really. I do not know who made the Danziger ones, of course...surely someone else, I wager.

Good luck.

Thanks again Friedrich, no need to say sorry i haven't bought it.. Thankfully..Cheers for your reply and might i add that your collection is Fantastic, you must have put alot of time, effort and Moulla into it and Good Luck to you kind Sir.

Regards Phill

SS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badge
    Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    Thanks again Friedrich, no need to say sorry i haven't bought it.. Thankfully..Cheers for your reply and might i add that your collection is Fantastic, you must have put alot of time, effort and Moulla into it and Good Luck to you kind Sir.

Regards Phill

What a relief. The thing is a hunk of junk. At least Adrian put this rubric here to isolate the contagion.

SS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeMoulla is right, I guess....

Once again Friedrich simply mind boggling!!! Whats the story behind the smashed Benz?

Phill

SS cap badgeSS cap badgeThe Hungarian German engineer, Bela Barenyi, next to the smashed Mercedes Benz was the inventor of many automotive safety features introduced by Daimler Benz in the past. When I hear the word "Knautschmuetze" I think of Knautschzone, as in collapsible engine compartment as pioneered by DB.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-08-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Woodsnake,

I too saw this on E-bay, and had bad thoughts about it..It appears to be the "mustache" typethat is wore donw a bit...
    I too just for kicks asked for reerse pics, and recieved the same ones..Look at the "ageing" onit...its clearly rust...
    He either used something to speed up the ageing procss, or acid....just dont look right...
    RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN....

Also Poland is KNOWN for taking fakes/repeps and burying them to age them and sell them as real...Be VERY careful....
    And for it only being 12.00 US...NOT a real deal...He knows it... He only goes for "dug" relics and dont know what this is???
    what ever!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast