Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS cap eagle fake?

Article about: Hi Guys! I would be so grateful if you answer my questions. Is it original eagle SS?

I am on vacation that's why I am not reading like when I am home. The Eagle that started this thread is original.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap eagle fake?
    P
    Many

Thanks a lot for help!!! I will buy this eagle.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    I am on vacation that's why I am not reading like when I am home. The Eagle that started this thread is original.
    Good for you. Thanks for the assessment. I could not tell. Happy vacation. Mine does not come until November.

Thank you for your help Gentlemen. I am impressed for your professionalism.

I found simillar eagle on internet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap eagle fake?   SS cap eagle fake?  

SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?
    Quote by wunderwafe View Post
    Thank you for your help Gentlemen. I am impressed for your professionalism.
    Mr. Carlsson is the real expert. I just have many of these things on caps, and I like to show my things, if it pleases others. Why have them, otherwise?

How long took you to collect this impressive collection? Where are you from?

SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?SS cap eagle fake?
    How long took you to collect this impressive collection? Where are you from?
    I began to collect in 1961 more or less, on a very modest scale. I am from this website, of course.

many years..

many years..
    What you don't say. Too many, really, especially when one is treated to digital volleys of insults and cat calls on a weekly basis.

On the other hand, in 1961, there was no one to help me find these things, and you are luckier than we were that today this forum is here for all here to cooperate.

And let us hope we can cooperate the way Adrian and his fine colleagues determine, in good company, with high hopes, and without the

barrages of trash that are all too frequently at hand.

Much good fortune to you and thanks to Messr. Carlsson for his acute expertise.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-06-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast