Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fake

Article about: Thanks for the swift response. WOW I never heard about that. Imagine being a witness to that! Any more details, pics, links etc?

?

Default Re: SS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fake

Thanks for the swift response.

WOW I never heard about that. Imagine being a witness to that!

Any more details, pics, links etc?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fake
    P
    Many

I have seen the pics but I don't have them or any links sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

?

BuXXer!
    Well, thanks for the speedy answer (as usual).

How very interesting. There are still some nice finds out there to be made.

SS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeReal or fake....? Four years have passed in this space, and the question is as often asked as it was in the year 2010.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-07-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Kilinger in my opinion skull posted by you is fake .
    But of course this is my personal opinion

As a point of order, "Klinger" has been banned from this site.
    The "sculls" got the better of him, as is often the case in these spaces.

Friedrich,,any chance of you leaving me one of those in your will, it could quite easily replace the wife.

SS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fakeSS Cap Skull Totenkopf real or fake
    Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Friedrich,,any chance of you leaving me one of those in your will, it could quite easily replace the wife.
    Do let me say that I honor your marriage, and I endeavor to uphold family values. The other piece is namely that you can only squeeze an eighty year old contraption of paste board, leather, and textile a couple of times, and it then falls apart in an ungainly mess.

All of this will be for sale at some point, and you people are welcome to have at it.

Before such a sad moment, however, my goal is to make sure that the digital mayhem contains some images of real items versus the dross and junk that are the norm.

This site aims to be such a place with more authentic material than not and more knowledge associated with such material than the disinformation that is sadly ever present.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-06-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Lets hope its a long time away, i can understand why people have replica`s the cost is monumental for such prized items and those who know nothing but buy them at real prices further fuel the fire.

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Lets hope its a long time away, i can understand why people have replica`s the cost is monumental for such prized items and those who know nothing but buy them at real prices further fuel the fire.
    A copy of such a cap can never equal the original in terms of craftsmanship and, of course, the imponderable of the thing having been a witness to the violent 20th century.
    An imitation is always inferior to the real thing.
    This fact notwithstanding, no moral deficit adheres to those without the money to buy such an object. We offer images of these by the thousands
    so you can have the image at no cost other than the time to attach the file to your hoard.

- - ------- - -

Our goal with this site is to present the real things to the beginner collector, so they are not trapped by fakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast