Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ss eagle badge real or fake?

Article about: Hi, In poland I bought a german eagle badge on a market where they sold all kinds of this stuff. Can someone tell me is real or fake?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This forum with countless threads on this very topic
    The problem is that people are too lazy to conduct their own research, they would rather just ask others to give them the answers they seek.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss eagle badge real or fake?
    P
    Many

That seems to be the norm anymore ... cant lift their hands to their mouth to eat..but need others to feed them.

2 types fit that description ...

Infants who are excusable because they CANT do for them selves until taught...

and Sluggards who WONT move and make donkeys look like race horses.

Seems Like the movie Groundhog Day sometimes
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    The problem is that people are too lazy to conduct their own research, they would rather just ask others to give them the answers they seek.
    Got it spot on there. The only way to stop this is just direct them to the appropriate thread on this site. If they then can not be asked to look, more fool them. There is no point in telling them as it just gives the fakers that little bit more info on what to do to produce their fakes. This should also be clear to those who are asking for the information about these little devils.

Quote by Steven Macquillin View Post
    Got it spot on there. The only way to stop this is just direct them to the appropriate thread on this site. If they then can not be asked to look, more fool them. There is no point in telling them as it just gives the fakers that little bit more info on what to do to produce their fakes. This should also be clear to those who are asking for the information about these little devils.
    Yep post a link and say "look here"!...

Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?SS cap insignia is a very hard process to endure, and I have endured it.
    And I am hardly expert.
    But at least I am not a mountebank as found on other sites with fantasy theories and outlandish tales about canals on the surface of Deschler to baffle a credulous
    and puzzled world.

I really do recommend the Telesmanich website as an easy reference, with superb photos and much authentic and useful material.

We also have nice material here, and a handful of sound persons to comment.

The "scull" insanity and the decalcomania mania are two of the deepest and darkest holes in the universe.

Happy Deschler grin to you all, and, as ever, may your "prongs" remain as un crimped as Fortuna will allow...!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?
    Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?
    SS cap insignia is a very hard process to endure, and I have endured it.
    And I am hardly expert.
    But at least I am not a mountebank as found on other sites with fantasy theories and outlandish tales about canals on the surface of Deschler to baffle a credulous
    and puzzled world.

I really do recommend the Telesmanich website as an easy reference, with superb photos and much authentic and useful material.

We also have nice material here, and a handful of sound persons to comment.

The "scull" insanity and the decalcomania mania are two of the deepest and darkest holes in the universe.

Happy Deschler grin to you all, and, as ever, may your "prongs" remain as un crimped as Fortuna will allow...!
    Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?Ss eagle badge real or fake?
    Ss eagle badge real or fake?

- - ------- - -

Two or so years later and.....still "sculls."
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-08-2018 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Edited to manage photos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3