Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?

Article about: Thanks yes, I've been watching this all week, fearing more bids... I was surprised to see it there in the first place, to be honest! This is my first genuine SS item, before this I've though

?

Default Re: SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?

Thanks yes, I've been watching this all week, fearing more bids... I was surprised to see it there in the first place, to be honest! This is my first genuine SS item, before this I've thought such examples as this ugly one were real >.<

Robbie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?
    P
    Many

?

Now that you have an authentic one to study, you shouldn't ever get stung with a fake again.

I look forward to seeing your photos of it when it comes!

Mat

SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?Here is what a real badge looks like on a real cap.SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?

Well done styx.

?

Thanks everyone! My days of being tricked by fakes are long over. When my genuine Totenkopf arrives, hopefully tomorrow, I'll post some pictures here. Hopefully sometime I'll get the cap to go with it!

Robbie

SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?SS M1/52 Totenkopf, genuine?
    Quote by Styx View Post
    Thanks everyone! My days of being tricked by fakes are long over. When my genuine Totenkopf arrives, hopefully tomorrow, I'll post some pictures here. Hopefully sometime I'll get the cap to go with it!

Robbie
    Good luck.

?

Quote by Styx View Post
    Hopefully sometime I'll get the cap to go with it!

Robbie

Robbie , you had better start saving now mate

?

... Yeah, you have a point :/ maybe I'll leave that to later life... I think I'll chase down a Totenkopf collar tab for now instead there'll always be time for the big league SS stuff in the future.

Robbie

?

Quote by Styx View Post
    ... Yeah, you have a point :/ maybe I'll leave that to later life... I think I'll chase down a Totenkopf collar tab for now instead there'll always be time for the big league SS stuff in the future.

Robbie
    Best way Robbie , start off small & work your way up . I would love a cap myself , but a real nice one ain't cheap & there are lots of other SS stuff you can get with the cost of just one cap ! Some may disagree with me but that's just my 2 cents worth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast