Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome

Article about: This is my first post,just registered,am a longtime member on gunboards.I have collected german guns and insignia for over 25 years,I buy from vets or there familys and have some picker frie

?

im taling about the small ss rune pin serial number starts 13xxx i cant read all the numbers ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome
    P
    Many

I do believe the number is 13038 and the maker is Hoffstatter and Sonne? Best regards.

Brian

Edit: it's Bonn or should be. Here's another example I believe of a similar pin with same reverse-raised markings/letters, sold on icollector which does not bode well. I half to agree with you not good on this one. My fault. I d still certainly take toecutter's odds lol. Best regards.

Brian

SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome

WW2 GERMAN NAZI WAFFEN SS PARTY MEMBER STICK PIN

I always wondered about this pin as I bought it at an antique shop for 35.00.Its sure well made for a fake,wonder when and who made these?.
    Last edited by Toecutter; 09-25-2017 at 06:19 PM.

?

there were alot of items made to sell to occupying troops after the war..they were made up of left over supplies. i know that pin with the raised letters has been around along time i seen them in the 80,s at max show some said 60s era

Thanks castle!I don't feel too bad about the fake pin, overall I think I did good on this stuff.Will keep it separate in a drawer,just shows how important it is to know where this stuff came from.Glad I posted it here,you guys know your stuff!Brian, you nailed everything except the pin,you cant know everything,I appreciate your great help on this stuff!

nice pieces

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3