Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Relic Totenkopf

Article about: Hello what do you think of this Totenkopf ? looks original to me but even in this condition we never know .... Just to be sure !! Thank you

Default SS Relic Totenkopf

Hello

what do you think of this Totenkopf ? looks original to me but even in this condition we never know ....
    Just to be sure !!
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Relic Totenkopf   SS Relic Totenkopf  

SS Relic Totenkopf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Relic Totenkopf
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Relic Totenkopf

Looks like Zimmerman CupAl dug.
    In this case after many many years in soil those different metals make interactions .
    You can plainly see what hapen

SS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic Totenkopfcontrast.

Not contrast just different taste (:
    Blaksaussa same as me like dugs.
    Simple.
    Your collection Friedrich is amazing but I also saw Blacsaussas colection of dugs is amazing to.
    Here mine Zimmermans maybe not amazing bur surely diabolic (:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Relic Totenkopf   SS Relic Totenkopf  

woaw Stirlitz , nice gems right here !! i'm drooling !! looooooove it !! if by chance you are planning of selling one of these..mail me
    and totally agree with you , i prefer relics items not because it is cheaper but because i love it !! it represents battle, combat, war , history better than mint items in my opinion and i'm not jealous of any textbook or mint items..this is just not my cup of tea !! it as to be well worn, rusty, dirty to appeal me !! and your skuls are just in the perfect condition i'm looking for .. perfect for me
    well done mate !!!

Glad you like Blaksaussa.
    Because your Englisch is much better than mine I only wanted to say we have same thinking about artefacts , intrest and taste.
    I saw you exhibition witch your artefacts-fantastic
    Simplicity and ground artefacts what a sophisticated mix
    Congratulations your taste
    One more from my collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Relic Totenkopf  

i love this one too !! how many of these beauties do you have ? very nice collection !! have you plan to put them all in a frame ?..it looks good man !! Tonight i will post more pics of my collection with some toys i left over in France so check my post later !! where did you get them ?

I have many many of them.I didnt count them belive me..Im considering to put this skulls and also other items on display like you have.
    Generaly when I was student I spend many many times huntings artefacts.
    Now I have a lots of friends and sometimes they give me signal about something what ist interesting for me.
    Here some more but I posted them previously on this forum

SS Relic Totenkopf   SS Relic Totenkopf  

SS Relic Totenkopf   SS Relic Totenkopf  

SS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic TotenkopfSS Relic TotenkopfHere is the Danziger Totenschaedel in situ.

Very nice Friedrich.
    When you sleep?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast