Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??

Article about: Please help. I was offered this SS cap insignia. These are the best photos I could get from the seller. Can you tell me whether it is authentic? Here is what he said about the insignia: The

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Can someone explain to me why this other forum is appearing here? Is there some merit to it?

- - ------- - -

We do not take orders from outsiders here.

Seems like the same TK that was mailed to John T from Doug R.

Check out the white corrosion spots & patina as it all matches up, just going by what i see & read so maybe Anton can clear this up ?, maybe the guy Anton bought the TK from robbed the mail ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??
    P
    Many

Hi Anton, do you actually have this item in hand?

Cheers, Ade.

The item is authentic. Ignore the misinformation in the WAF thread from a person expelled from here.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Cheers, Ade.

The item is authentic. Ignore the misinformation in the WAF thread from a person expelled from here.

Thank you, Adrian, we do not need the effluvia from the lowest reaches washing up on our shores.

Indeed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??Ss scull cap insignia - authentic??I certify that I actually own the following items. Or I certify that they actually own me.....

- - ------- - -

Indeed.
    Thank you, boss, you are my hero.

?

Cheers, Ade.

Ade,

Something really stinks here !, no reply on WAF thread either & Anton has been online in both forums last night, see thread on WAF started by John T. Are these the same skull? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Cheers Mac 66.

Hi Scott, this is why I asked him a straight question as to if he has the item in hand or not? Not hard to answer......

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Scott, this is why I asked him a straight question as to if he has the item in hand or not? Not hard to answer......

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,

Seems like he has the TK in his possession along with an SS buckle he posted for opinions, read post #18

Please help - i was offered this belt buckle and hat pin - authentic?

this is why i followed the TK thread to see if it was genuine or not, then i saw the WAF threads....

Cheers Scott.

?

As i suspected, Both items were stolen from the US postal system, TK & SS buckle

See here post #9: Are these the same skull? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

I hope this all works out OK.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3