Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS skull

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold Correct, "155" is the VA SS code for Assmann as found on various piece of SS gew gaws, to include buttons and such. However, the Assmann made Totenschaedel ha

Please do not get me wrong. I am interested in these badges, and I own more of them than some. As a professional historian, I ask for evidence to go with the wild and wooly stories usually told in a small circle of
    highly opinionated people, who, in my experience, assert things for which they have no proof. Others here work very hard to find the remarkable evidence to go with the theories, and we are much richer for it.

We need all the knowledge of a sound type we can find, and yours is surely just that. My thanks.

For instance, I do not at all understand how this parallel system (RZM/VA) of contracts worked, other than piecing together bits of knowledge, whereby I am fairly certain I could well be in error.

If you read all the primary sources at hand, however, the dualism of the thing comes into focus.

That is, I am not aware that, other than the cigarette factories and such, the SA built up an economic empire on the scale of the SS, or that such was done by the NSKK or the HJ.

The SS had its own particular development which arose from its rapid growth, its chronic underfunding, and Himmler's remarkable energy in securing funds via the same

method elite recruitment whereby he anchored the SS in state and society.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS skull
    P
    Many

Mr Winlelman thanks for posting those amazing skulls.
    I have a dream that one day I will find one 254/42 (:
    Thanks again

Here's the rarest of all skull (IMO).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS skull  

CupAl Assman?
    O.K I have to take a sleep pills to have a second dream that one .......etc etc (:
    P.S Sid you hide this skull all the time and never posted it?
    You are bad guy (:

Indeed, It's the rarest one I've ever had.

Very nice image for reference. Thanks. I wonder why these are so rare? I think Deschler had the preponderance of the market.

Thanks.

I have a question? Are there any recent or past books on SS Economics? Be great if they are in English (not as advanced as some of you with German! lol) But, yeah, it would be great to find books on the economic powers of the SS. Thanks and hope for the best.

Here you go, this is not as all encompassing as the German works, but it is a start.

http://www.amazon.com/Business-Genoc.../dp/0807856150

Right on FB great link, and I will get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast