Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Is this the SS skull?

Article about: Hello everyone, is this SS skull? I don't think so. I hope I can get your opinions. thank you all

Default Is this the SS skull?

Hello everyone, is this SS skull? I don't think so.

I hope I can get your opinions.

thank you all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this the SS skull?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

This type of totenkopf is refereed to as a Danziger skull, it was a army traditional emblem that was used on early SS headgear.
    I will wait for Al or one of our more knowledgable members regarding it originality.

Quote by CBH View Post
    This type of totenkopf is refereed to as a Danziger skull, it was a army traditional emblem that was used on early SS headgear.
    I will wait for Al or one of our more knowledgable members regarding it originality.
    thank you for your reply,

I bought it and hope it is original.

But I think the nose of this skull is different from the Danziger skull.

CBH
    ?

There is great variation in these TK's , I'm sure Al will be able tell you more.

Quote by CamoForce View Post
    Hello everyone, is this SS skull? I don't think so.

I hope I can get your opinions.

thank you all

You did the right thing, It's original.

?

Ironically I just received two new Danziger's today. One is the traditional type of which I have many and one is more like yours. The nose and teeth do look different but it's original. Mine is slightly squashed under the eye socket and cheek bone making the nasal cavity difference even more pronounced. Compare the two in the photo below.

Is this the SS skull?

Is this the SS skull?

Is this the SS skull?

thank you for your reply.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Ironically I just received two new Danziger's today. One is the traditional type of which I have many and one is more like yours. The nose and teeth do look different but it's original. Mine is slightly squashed under the eye socket and cheek bone making the nasal cavity difference even more pronounced. Compare the two in the photo below.

Is this the SS skull?

Is this the SS skull?

Is this the SS skull?
    hi Aldo

Thank you for the pictures and suggestions. I also bought 2 skulls. Is this the SS panzer skull?

Is this the SS skull?

Is this the SS skull?

?

Those are panzer skulls, not related to SS. They are however authentic. Camo, no disrespect intended but you should consider gold membersip by paying the small annual fee if you intend to continue vetting all your eBay sales. It also opens the forum to archives of photos that will help you learn to identify original items. We don’t mind helping but the forum should not be used as a free authentication website. Good luck and regards, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Those are panzer skulls, not related to SS. They are however authentic. Camo, no disrespect intended but you should consider gold membersip by paying the small annual fee if you intend to continue vetting all your eBay sales. It also opens the forum to archives of photos that will help you learn to identify original items. We don’t mind helping but the forum should not be used as a free authentication website. Good luck and regards, Al
    Your suggestion is very good, I accept. thanks again.