Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Skull M1/52 original ?

Article about: Hi guys need your help on this one , is it an original M1/52 Thanks in advance

Ein Nachklapp on this perennial issue.

Mr. Carlsson's illustrations of splints, of a pre early-1935 variant (bottom), and the post early-1935 variant, i.e. when the M1 RZM designation was introduced.SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?

The middle badge has been cleaned, something I never do, but others do, and this alters the appearance a lot.

None of these images are filled with dirty fingers and sweaty pores.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-21-2018 at 03:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Skull M1/52 original ?
    P
    Many

Several badges with natural patina SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?to the neusilber finish, with more or less silver in them....these caps are of the epoch 1932/3-1934/5.

In some cases here in these caps of mine, the Deschler badge replaced the Danziger badge. No sweat filled pores and dirty finger nails.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-21-2018 at 06:33 PM.

The seeker can do worse than look at all the photos that John Telesmanich has made of these badges. They stand out among the firmament.
    I have included a lot of them for reference, and you can do worse than buy these things from him. He costs a lot of money, but
    the results are gratifying. The search for these badges in the cheapo depths of the internet is its own reward. I do not even look,
    so I am not the one to ask.SS Skull M1/52 original ?

This is the rather rare alu variant of the Deschler.SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?

This cap is ca. 1938, and came in its box from a premiere collector. Maybe one in the 1% of the whole shooting match.
    The cap is exceptionally rare, and unlike what one normally sees, i.e. grey caps of later make in lousy shape.
    It has or has not an earth grey cover, but I think it is field grey of a type. I may be wrong.
    I have seen no other like it.

Even if I make much of the splints and such, I actually own a Deschler badge captured by a GI in Bohemia at war's end.
    A special thing, really. I had bought it thinking I would add it to a cap, but I have kept it loose in honor of
    that event which is or is not depicted in US Signal Corps film in many instances.SS Skull M1/52 original ?

These splints were whatever in the spring of 1945, and who am I to violate them now?

If only this thing had a voice other than its silent, leering grin.SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?

My thanks to those who read here for this item. I am grateful, and am happy to repeat my gratitude.

CBH
    ?

Here is a photo of the soldier who gathered up that wonderful group of insignia.
    I didn't know if you had a copy of this, but thought you might want this image.
    A group that David(m16fan) graciously showed and sold on this wonderful forum.
    I know David has been unwell, and hope him a speedy recovery and good health in the future.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Skull M1/52 original ?  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast