Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Skull M1/52 original ?

Article about: Hi guys need your help on this one , is it an original M1/52 Thanks in advance

Default Re: SS Skull M1/52 original ?

I must say that the front is well worked out. On a cap this piece would be seen as original for the "untrained eye".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Skull M1/52 original ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Skull M1/52 original ?

Surely not, for me the twisted nasal cavity and the 'goggle' eye sockets raised red flags galore.

?

I revived this older discussion because this skull resembles the one that started this thread. My eye still can't discern the details on these Deschler skulls no matter how many images I look at in comparison. Opinions on this one? Thanks

SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?

SS Skull M1/52 original ?

What was true in 2013 retains its merit a half decade later.
    The way to tell with these silly things is actually to look at them in real life all the time.
    I have that luxury. Others obviously do not and cannot.
    The digital pictures are misleading.
    I think this thing is cast, myself.
    I hate to write it, but the splints are incorrect.

The nasal cavity or whatever you call it in anatomy is also boogered up, as are some other small details.
    I am not going to make a list.

Let me also say that the trouble maker in 2013 who befouled this thread is good riddance here. He was a real pain in the a$$ and made normal conversation
    impossible with his bog digging balderdash. Don't get me wrong, I adore Slavs, but this man was a nuisance. There is a place for bogs, and wet mud
    in the greater scheme of things, but we try here to be analytical and affect a minimum of adult manners. The latter is a dicey thing, I know, but
    Adrian Stevenson sets a high standard.

Carlsson knows his badges, and he gave the down check five years ago, which is pretty convincing.

In any case, there is only so far you can go to the truth with this methodology.

- - ------- - -

SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?

If you go to Telesmanich's site, he has a Deschler zoo there with superb images so as to get a sense of the things.
    He is a very decent man and I salute him.SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?SS Skull M1/52 original ?

Wit the images we offer, I am sure various tradesmen in Eurasia or, what do I know, Antarctica, are cranking out these awful things to make money off
    of the suckers in their number who do no research and have little idea of anything.

I wish I had a penny for each of these threads I have answered.

?

Thank you for the quick and informative response. I don't mean to be bothersome but I use these old threads and images as a learning tool. I take the time to post decent pictures and try to make my own assertions based on what I see as opposed to the standard "Is this real ?" I post these images when I find similarities in details so that I can become familiar with fakes as well as authentic versions. I have built up quite a folder of images to help me sort them out. I was able to see the problems with the nasal cavity and the "prongs" and now I am convinced. I am grateful for all the images and insight you provide.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast