Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?

Article about: This skull is missing one of its attachment pins,how much of a minus is it money wise in general on these skulls?If you were putting it on a cap might be a problem but just for display like

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you Sir, beautiful piece.
    I would think the patina on this says it all.
    Do me a big favor and do not post it please on the whacko site.

It is meant for here and to answer your request. It can also go somewhere, but not the benighted whacko site.

I waste too much time patiently reading the sophomoric hysterics there, and it is also a reason I stopped posting.

Happy "crimped prongs," and may your Cupal hold its finish in the rigors of the 21st century, for instance,
    as in the pre attack idiom in Hawaii....SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Fear not, I'm not a member of that site, and have no plans on doing so.
    Thank you as always.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Fear not, I'm not a member of that site, and have no plans on doing so.
    Thank you as always.
    SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?

Whammond has these for sale, complete with all their splints, and in their glory. Not for the faint of heart, and not found in a white Russian bog.
    I mean, if I were in that bog, I would look for the locals and not old metal.SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?SS skull missing pin,how much does it detract?

TheySS skull missing pin,how much does it detract? are Ukrainians, but you get my drift. No old metal in the mud here.

They are engaged in an Orthodox custom of purification, which posting on on line militaria sites cannot be said to resemble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4