Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?

Article about: photo

Default ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?

photoss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?
    P
    Many

I would not bet on it
    IMMO fake
    Jedem das Seine

?

IMO this is an Original Zimmerman TK. But very ground dug...!
    Wait for Carlsson to comment.

Know that these Zimmermans had 2 types of prongs.

with zinc and copper in the back

It's a cast fake, they really worked good on this one tough. The back says It all.

One of the first things to look for on this particular type of skull are the prongs (which are unfortunately absent in this case, except for the "stumps" sticking out of the cones). Authentic "cone-style" Zimmerman skulls do not have round prongs. When the prongs are broken, it can be a little hard to tell if they were originally round or flat, because the flat prongs on authentic skulls tend to narrow down at the point where they enter the cones. Here is some more info on these often fairly convincing skulls from a previous thread of mine:

"Cone"-Style Zimmerman Skulls

One thing to note are those strange bumps around the edge of the left cone -- I've never seen those before... I predict that you're going to get a lot of mixed opinions on this skull, as it has good and bad points. Personally, I wouldn't want this one in my collection.
    Last edited by daveward; 06-20-2015 at 03:15 AM.

ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?
    Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    It's a cast fake, they really worked good on this one tough. The back says It all.
    war wykopama in einem Graben an der Front Myśliburz in Polen gibt zu, es falsch zu sein? 2 types of steel, zinc and copper, it is probably a good skull?

I believe you're referring to CupAl, which consists of a bottom layer of copper, with aluminum on top (not zinc).

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?

war wykopama in einem Graben an der Front Myśliburz in Polen gibt zu, es falsch zu sein? 2 types of steel, zinc and copper, it is probably a good skull?
    the back is copper zinc Front, 2 metals iak or not because I do not understand found in the ground in a trench czy already a fool alba zinc or aluminum and copper or brass back of a fool

I don't quite understand... Are you saying that you personally dug this skull out of the ground?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast