Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?

Article about: photo

Quote by daveward View Post
    I believe you're referring to CupAl, which consists of a bottom layer of copper, with aluminum on top (not zinc).
    I think as you say I do not know on metals but I think so

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss skull No.4? to review, opinions?
    P
    Many

Quote by daveward View Post
    I don't quite understand... Are you saying that you personally dug this skull out of the ground?
    Mit dem Boden so gründlich und mit Mutter Erde wohl niemand wirft etwas in den Boden, so dass jemand anderes könnte abholen, so denke ich,

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    Mit dem Boden so gründlich und mit Mutter Erde wohl niemand wirft etwas in den Boden, so dass jemand anderes könnte abholen, so denke ich,
    We understand that English is not your native language but, this is an English speaking forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm sorry I will try to write properly in English

I'm sorry I will try to write properly in English
    We only ask that you do your best. Most here do not speak German.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

With the ground so thoroughly and with Mother Earth no one throws something into the ground, so that someone else could pick up, so I think,

With the ground so thoroughly and with Mother Earth no one throws something into the ground, so that someone else could pick up, so I think,
    Actually, I think that they do, in an attempt to make people believe it is real.
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Actually, I think that they do, in an attempt to make people believe it is real.
    Ralph.
    That I would not expect and perhaps were the only rare is there any hope may have been such? but in the trenches were excavated trenches

Hi, I found a thread with the same skull looks and the latest edition of Viking? there were 2 types of fasteners mustache back of what do you think now? Zimmermann marked RZM 499/41 skull Link with such as my http://www.hiscoll.com/viewitem.php?id=10011

There are a number of skulls pictured in that thread, but I'd be cautious of any information given by a member who was subsequently banned...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2