Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle

Article about: Hi all, I’m posting some of the things I currently bought from a collector. One of which is this visor skull, marked rzm m1/52 and a visor eagle. I can barely make out the rzm logo, just und

And I guess many of these images are indeed perked up, that is, they are enhanced by the computer, whereby I rest my case.
    Hence, they are no longer a depiction of the thing itself, but an interpretation and hence a thing separate via the wonders of the computer
    perking them up. Perk up is a fine phrase. Better than crimped prong, to be sure.
    Thanks, friends.SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Some backsides, without a bitten fingernail in site.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle   SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle  

SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle  

Yes, the bitten finger nails, too. I had not mentioned that. Thanks to Nova Scotia.

- - ------- - -

On the other hand, the badge in the dog's paw is exactly what we could see more of, please.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    These cap badges are surely rare, but they, as things in themselves, do not justify the prices demanded for them. The same for the brassards, and for the SSTV collar patches and so forth.
    SS regalia can be extortionately expensive, but there is also a huge demand for it. However, there will always be those who are willing to pay big money for these items. If I could, I'd do it too. I really can't wait to put my hands on one of those Algemeine SS visors of yours... One doesn't need a microscope to enjoy those jaw-droppers.

This one is or is not for sale in North America, if you want it.SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle

It is not mine. I do not go to the places where these are sold to the public, as it were. I just work.

Apropos jaw dropping, here is a fine example.SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle

- - ------- - -

How could a person with this nebbish-like appearance unfold such misery for so many?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Apropos jaw dropping, here is a fine example.SS skull RZM M1/52 and Eagle

- - ------- - -

How could a person with this nebbish-like appearance unfold such misery for so many?
    Quite a jaw dropper as well... And the cap too.

I find H.H. one of the most obscure and intriguing personalities of the Third Reich. From a humble chicken farmer to the head of the deadly SS. Quite a figure himself.

CBH
    ?

Yes it is surprising what they want for TK's these days, I was helping price an SS collection just two years when the prices were around 600/800$ US. But today 1100/1500 seems like the going rate for a complete example with nice finish. But demand will always outstrip supply for these trinkets of a defended empire. I wish I owned more, but one will have to do for now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4