Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS Skulls- fakes?

Article about: Hello, i would like to ask if any of those is original? Both are claimed to be original, I am not sure, especially Danziger looks suspicious to me. Thanks in advance for replies. Greetings N

Default SS Skulls- fakes?

Hello, i would like to ask if any of those is original? Both are claimed to be original, I am not sure, especially Danziger looks suspicious to me. Thanks in advance for replies.
    Greetings
    Nicholai.
    SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Skulls- fakes?
    P
    Many

SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?SS Skulls- fakes?Compared to these.....I cannot really tell in either case. Wait for Mr. Carlsson.

Both skulls are fine, the last one is a Overhoff like this one..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Skulls- fakes?  

Agreed.

That particular Overhoff has been shown before in the past, I am sure of it.

The Danziger has been within an inch of it's life and I think that is what was fooling you?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes, exactly, thank you All very much for your opinions
    Greetings.
    Nicholai.

I can't comment on the Danziger because I don't really study those, but the Overhoff skull looks good to me.