Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS TK no marked, Aluminium

Article about: Hello friends please help me this IMO no good item , material aluminium Thx all

Default SS TK no marked, Aluminium

Hello friends

please help me this IMO no good item , material aluminium

Thx all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK no marked, Aluminium   SS TK no marked, Aluminium  

SS TK no marked, Aluminium   SS TK no marked, Aluminium  

Last edited by Milan Gard; 02-14-2010 at 10:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS TK no marked, Aluminium
    P
    Many

iron cross
    ?

Default Re: SS TK no marked, Aluminium

I am sorry but it looks like a fake to me.

Iron cross is correct.

we'd rather have this one here....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK no marked, Aluminium  

or this one....the cosmos of the cap badge is a realm of heartbreak and disappointment for most. To be sure, these things are not mine....but they are authentic.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS TK no marked, Aluminium 

and again....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK no marked, Aluminium  

et cetera.

they are very nice, thank you

I saw on the other forum that you believed to have bought yourself a nice Deschler skull (see photo) but instead of a real gem, the seller sent you the piece of crap that started the thread...

I really hope you're able to get your money back.

This is another cap badge thread that ends in heartbreak. I suggest that we have a ration of one to one of the following: per tragic cap badge thread posting we also need a posting that contains the following: new, authentic material with visual references that advances our knowledge and does not further cause to deteriorate our morale and patience.

The facts are clear: authentic badges are found in one of perhaps four places: a.) a small handful of very expensive dealers, mostly in No. America or sometimes the UK. b.) by luck in swap meets and hock shops, sometimes in no. America..somtimes and usually off the beaten path. c.) very sometimes in other sources. d.) Wolfe Hardin.

Most posted hereabouts are wretched fakes.

I writing the above, I know that I might offend some of you, but I cannot find any more of these authentic pieces without huge suffering as well great financial damage.

But we need balance in these postings between the horror story of the cap badges, and some new, interesting, and authentic regalia.

Otherwise, such hereabouts will just be the fake cap badge website, augmented with the fake collar patch (especially SSTV) website. It is too bad the victims of these original Lumpen do not get the residuals from all the fake cap badges.

When I am next in Munich, I will go to the Deschler people and suggest they get residuals and give them to the victims of then and now.