Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?

Article about: Hello again people, I know this question is boring you all....but I've been comparing this skull I'm showing you in the next pictures with many others you've post in this forum and I believe

Thanks. Well, there are some persons who just "collect" SS cap badges who have very odd conceptions about knowledge, evidence, and cause and effect.
    I put up with it for awhile, but because I am formally a teacher of these things, I have a very low tolerance for balderdash and absurdity, two things which
    adhere to many "scull" threads. And when you criticize the authors of such "scull" threads, they react in the customary way of the 21st century, which is
    with baby like tantrums and so forth. None of which impresses me one iota. We proceed from evidence, analysis, and some cautious conclusions.
    There is a lot about the analysis of militaria on line that cries out for improvement, but the cap badge savants have the most room to improve their work.
    There is a lot I do not know, and I am very forthright about it. I also own a lot of these benighted badges, and I look at them with a loupe, and I can never
    see the things in real life that are emblazoned with slashing red lines on the digital diagram and so forth.

There you are. My great aunt's taste was akin to that of William II and I am thankful for it.
    This being said, I am surely not a Reichsbuerger, since I embrace the ideal of a constitutional monarchy on the western model as the ideal form of government.
    Happy tables and may your prongs be as lightly crimped as a cruel fate allows in this unhappy year of 2017.Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?
    P
    Many

There is a lot that I do not know, and I proclaim such here....Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?

I would say it's a cast as well. General softness and casting flaws are evident.

Quote by razputin View Post
    I would say it's a cast as well. General softness and casting flaws are evident.
    It really is a quite maddening subject. But folks are entitled to their own opinions.

Is this ss totenkopf insignia original?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5