Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Totenkopf Skull

Article about: I'm thinking of purchasing this item, but I was wondering what everyones opinion is on it? Is \\$650.00 too much?

Default SS Totenkopf Skull

I'm thinking of purchasing this item, but I was wondering what everyones opinion is on it? Is $650.00 too much?
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Totenkopf Skull  SS Totenkopf Skull  SS Totenkopf Skull  SS Totenkopf Skull  SS Totenkopf Skull  SS Totenkopf Skull  SS Totenkopf Skull 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Skull
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Totenkopf Skull

$650, thats nuts, save your money.

I´m not an expert but if it´s a good one 650 dollar is not nuts. Serious dealers takes sometimes even more then that for a skull even without any "hooks" at all.
    The experts here on the forum told me before that you may be prepared to pay up to 1000 dollars for an original. Sure yours there is a bit salty so I leave the price setting open for other experts here on the forum.
    /Mike

You won't get much cheaper than that.
    If you like it, then get it before someone else snaps it up.
    SS eagles go for that amount !!

?

Original zinc Deschler from one of the most proffesional dealers in this hobby.
    $650 is about the going rate for one of these in this condition.

Original skull at a very good price.

Bob Hritz

?

I was actualy going to buy it myself but it does have a tiny hole below the remaining pin and a chip out of the edge.

That's the price.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to give me your opinions. I never purchased anything from this dealer before, but he seems pretty legit. I've definitely seen original SS skulls closer to the $1,000.00 and over range so I did think $650 might be a good price (even with the missing pin). I just hope someone didn't snatch it up yet. It seems like these things go in a hurry.

?

I would say with the missing pin, a good price would be 750-850, so you're definitely getting a good deal. I've seen skulls with no pins go for as low as 500-600, but usually higher. Most of the wash looks intact, where as many of these models are quite rough looking. Awesome find. Hope you get it, and hopefully, you can post some better pics to show it off

Matthew

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast