Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41

Article about: Hi folks, here is a nice late war zinc TK that has steel prongs one of which is untouched and on the original bend , quite a heavy piece that retains about 90% of its silver paint to the fro

Default SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41

Hi folks,

here is a nice late war zinc TK that has steel prongs one of which is untouched and on the original bend , quite a heavy piece that retains about 90%
    of its silver paint to the front and edges, absorbed on the rear with some verdigris build up in the RZM 499/41.

there is no oxidization on the piece either, has the nasal die flaw as well as two extra pieces of zinc on the lower right bones, pretty sure its not meant to be there, a unique feature we will call it

cheers!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41   SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41  

SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

no probs Ade

SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41Attachment 717789SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41Similar to this...

[

nice clean one.

cheers harry and FB

hi folks i took some better shots of this skull and especially the pins and crimps (which look 100% originally crimped imo) as someone showed some concerns

tbh i think its because the right pin has not been snipped at the angle we are used to seeing its all i can think of, is all Zinc Zimmerman skulls got steel pins? i aint seen alot of them

shes a beauty in the summer sun!

cheers,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41   SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41  

SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41   SS Totenkopf Zimermann 499/41