Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS Visor cap Skull

Article about: by mower FB, are these skulls for visors only or would they appear on Pz wrap collar tabs? Thank you, M The collar tab insignia of the Panzerwaffe was generally much smaller than the cap bad

Default Re: SS Visor cap Skull

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The TK that started this thread is original and one of the hundreds that were found as Robin mentioned.
    Without putting too fine a point on it, I have enormous faith in Robin Lumsden's skill with this regalia. We are very flattered that he joins us here and I think all our readers share my sentiment.

Of course, these disagreements about these badges can also be adjudicated in a polite fashion, where people can agree to disagree. But certain interventions carry more weight than others.

I wish there was some way to make these objects less of a fetish object and more a historical source, that one can reflect on without the roof collapsing each time.

PS I also think that Ben VK is a very canny observer of these things, too, so there.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor cap Skull
    P
    Many

?

These are tricky to judge but I think that our member Stirlitz wiedzial is of the belief that they were found individualy via metal detecting on the field of battle. That wasn't the case here. As I understand it, a huge number were found under the remains of a warehouse.

ssrelics
    ?

hello, could someone kindly comment on the authenticity of skulls with the ribbed-like prongs?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor cap Skull  

It is good.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4