Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS Visor Eagle Help

Article about: Have no idea on the authenticity of this piece. The prongs do not look fimilar, any help is appreciated!

Default SS Visor Eagle Help

Have no idea on the authenticity of this piece. The prongs do not look fimilar, any help is appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor Eagle Help   SS Visor Eagle Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Eagle Help
    P
    Many

Your enclosure is a piece of junk. Look at the threads we have for this subject.

SS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle Helpfor example,

- - ------- - -

I find all discussion of splints on insignia somehow debilitating.

Your enclosure is nasty because it has the VA code number for Assmann, but it fails really to be an Assman cap badge.

And, the splints on originals tend to have a very sharp edge, versus the blunt absurdity you have enclosed.

I wonder where the trolls and dwarfs sit who re engineer our images and make this crap?

I do not really care, either.

The word "prong" should be banned here.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-08-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Use the John Telesmanich website as a reference.

GERMANWARBOOTY.COM...Authentic Militaria

Friedrich thanks for getting back so quick! Sorry for the incorrect usage of word, I was unaware of them being called splints. Thanks again!

SS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle Help
    Quote by Versatile170 View Post
    Friedrich thanks for getting back so quick! Sorry for the incorrect usage of word, I was unaware of them being called splints. Thanks again!
    That's the literal translation of what they are called in German.

Quote by Versatile170 View Post
    Happy collecting. These badges in authentic form are rare and needlessly overpriced, in my view.

The demand exceeds the supply, and the misinformation as to rarity, and other aspects is a source of endless irritation to me.

We have some very well informed and constructive members who are expert, though.

SS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpSS Visor Eagle HelpAttachment 870770My interest is in the whole cap, in complete form.