Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS visor eagle, real or fake, please.

Article about: by RyanS Thank you paulscoot, unfortunately it was some time ago. None the less I will chalk it up to novice mistake and move past. Maybe Ill focus my efforts on another area of collecting.

?

Default SS visor eagle, real or fake, please.

Hello

Would someone be able to confirm that what I have here is a "pigeon head" fake. I am new to collecting and unfortunately was a little to quick on the trigger and bought this without proper research. Truth be told has put a bad taste in my mouth for collecting.

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS visor eagle, real or fake, please.   SS visor eagle, real or fake, please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor eagle, real or fake, please.
    P
    Many

I'm afraid you are correct in your assumption! it is indeed the Pidgeon headed fake. I do hope your not to much out of pocket ,maybe you could return it ? Regards Paul

?

Thank you paulscoot, unfortunately it was some time ago. None the less I will chalk it up to novice mistake and move past. Maybe Ill focus my efforts on another area of collecting. Thank you again

Quote by RyanS View Post
    Thank you paulscoot, unfortunately it was some time ago. None the less I will chalk it up to novice mistake and move past. Maybe Ill focus my efforts on another area of collecting. Thank you again
    Or, you could just post any items you are interested in here on the forum, before you send any payment.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That will be my plan going forward especially when it comes to SS items.

Fake