Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Article about: Thank you very much for sharing your knowledges and your patience. It´s - without any doubts - a good idea to get some of those manufacturer´s sales catalogs ...they seem to be really helpfu

?

Default Re: SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledges and your patience.
    It´s - without any doubts - a good idea to get some of those manufacturer´s sales catalogs ...they seem to be really helpful for a newcomer like me. (I am just about a year in a hobby :-)). I have seen few Assmann cataloges on ebay for reasonable price...

Thank you again for everything.

Best wishes,
    Dedman

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Quote by Dedman View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing your knowledges and your patience.
    It´s - without any doubts - a good idea to get some of those manufacturer´s sales catalogs ...they seem to be really helpful for a newcomer like me. (I am just about a year in a hobby :-)). I have seen few Assmann cataloges on ebay for reasonable price...

Thank you again for everything.

FB responds: Congratulations on your nice badge and good luck in your collecting. Such is no easy task, and the path to further accessions is fraught with much peril.
    I cannot find these badges either in an authentic state nor at an affordable price, so you are doing very well. Whatever you do, just leave the badge tarnished with its age. There is poetry to it.

SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

In response to all these dorky "scull" thread since the dawn of time, I have actually acquired more of these badges and also learned to focus the camera.

Imagine.

SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?"sculls"......

Ahh, the focusing of the camera...a skill which eludes so many scull posters despite the advent of the 'automatic' button.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Ahh, the focusing of the camera...a skill which eludes so many scull posters despite the advent of the 'automatic' button.
    It is a skill that eludes me, too, truth be told. I know how to steer my Mercedes Benz, but the aspects of modern photography are beyond me.

I actually just use my iphone, but I cannot operate it very well, either.

None of this has stopped me from amassing some knowledge about SS caps, which I hope is of use to someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3