Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steinhauer & Lueck Husarentotenkof mit RZM Zeichen

Article about: This item appears on the madhouse site and deserves pride of place here. Thanks to its owner for sharing an interesting and important artifact.

Default Steinhauer & Lueck Husarentotenkof mit RZM Zeichen

This item appears on the madhouse site and deserves pride of place here. Thanks to its owner for sharing an interesting and important artifact. Steinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM Zeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM Zeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Steinhauer & Lueck Husarentotenkof mit RZM Zeichen

Steinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenHaving never removed some of mine, perhaps I, too, own such an item, but I will never know....for I do not damage these things.

?

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the significance of this skull?

Hi Tony, the vast majority of these are completely devoid of any makers or RZM marks. This one is unusual in that is is well marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great to see! Is that because it is a later example?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick, I would say so.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Very nice indeed....thanks for the info

Steinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM ZeichenSteinhauer & Lueck  Husarentotenkof mit RZM Zeichen
    Quote by AMTG View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is the significance of this skull?
    This item is the only authentic one with a marking, and expressly for the SS. Others, in their unmarked state, may have been made earlier, and been worn by other organizations.
    The fakes are marked wrongly, and the search for real cap insignia is constant. This badge was in use in the years more or less until 1934 or so, but plainly well beyond.

I am interested in the early black SS caps and pay some attention to the insignia.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-01-2012 at 10:25 PM.

My apologies in advance toward being the proverbial "cuckoo in the nest" here. In connection with the shared features of St. & L. and Totenkopf, I thought that this buckle may be of slight interest. No association whatsoever with the SS of course and really, I do not have the slightest idea towards whom Steinhauer und Lück made this early buckle for.

Regards,

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast