Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

TK on a photo album

Article about: Hello, quik question and i hope im correct in this forum. I got a SS album with a lot of good photos - for sure original. On the front is a skull, cant take it off, dont wanna damage it, but

That third one on the bottom was my first purchase. Thanks for the reference, Aldo! You the man!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TK on a photo album
    P
    Many

Quote by marksin View Post
    Damn and i dont know why, on my Smartphone the pics are up straight.
    That also happens to me, but there is an easy way around it. When I post from my phone, first I flip the pictures in my gallery the opposite direction so when they are uploaded they are straight. I hope that helps

?

Quote by Jangofret View Post
    That third one on the bottom was my first purchase. Thanks for the reference, Aldo! You the man!
    Yes, that's a nice Overhoff I posted way back to authenticate but I never got around to buying it because I was broke at the time. I'm glad you got it, and a good deal too if remember correctly.

Modern copy ,compare.
    TK on a photo album
    TK on a photo album
    TK on a photo albumTK on a photo album

I can ask what are the indicators that make you know that the left skull is false ? thanks.

TK on a photo album

?

Thank you for clarifying what should have been obvious to me. The comparison you made clearly indicate it's a copy. As for mine, I was unsure of it's authenticity and had it vetted by my friend Sid, carlsson1982 who concluded it was a cast copy. The dealer also stated the insignia were copies. I have to admit, I think the details are superb and it matches my authentic Zimmermann almost exactly but I defer to Sid's vast knowledge on these skulls. Here are some more photo's for further scrutiny. Feel free to opine, I never take offense to opinions one way or another. Thanks.

Sorry marksin, I didn't mean to hijack your thread

LINK: SS Photo Album

Regards, Al

TK on a photo album

TK on a photo album

TK on a photo album

TK on a photo album

No prob mate, im glad i learned more about it and thanks for your help guys.

Based on all of those awesome TK’s you have, I find it hard to believe you were ever broke.

?

Lol I was, I came into a little money and I blew it all on TK’s. I’m on the verge of being broke again so soon the TK market is going to be wide open again for new players. But I’m not done yet, I got a few more in me still.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Is it possible it's a period copy? Something akin to the breast eagles sometimes seen on Heer albums?

B.B.
    That was my thought as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2