Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

totenkopf 380/40

Article about: by Fenix82 Where can you find that? can you make a scan of it. I would be very intrested to read about it... Sorry but I don't have a scanner but its is in Hitlers Third Reich' Volume 1 maga

?

Default Re: totenkopf 380/40

Quote by Fenix82 View Post
    Where can you find that? can you make a scan of it. I would be very intrested to read about it...
    Sorry but I don't have a scanner but its is in Hitlers Third Reich' Volume 1 magazine circa 1998. I'll see if I can take a photo of it...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement totenkopf 380/40
    P
    Many

?

Sorry for the bad pics but hope these help...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture totenkopf 380/40   totenkopf 380/40  

Fenix82
    ?

Can you take another pic of that magazine (skulls) in daylight would be better, thanks
    I got to see the details...very intresting

you see , it has created lively debate and brought further info.to the surface, TTFN

P.S. thank you to Seth for furnishing the images of the " sealed pattern" . although the production cost will have been recouped, the quality of the tooling is rather fine, good enough I think to pass muster at the time with the boys at the RZM. now let me run this past you. disregarding a new tooling/die set up, what if the die used was original sans lettering/numbers. what if the forgers then vandalised said die by cutting in the markings . please feel free to ignore these ramblings and consign them to the recycle bin should you so wish

P.P.S. observation. if you peruse the scan of the rear of the TK of the photo that Ade submitted and the rear of the TK of the photo that Seth submitted , you will notice the disparity in the positioning of the number/letter stamping with regard to the RZM logo. on the Seth, the RZM is over the 8 whilst on the Ade the RZM is over the 0. subtle but noticeable. two dies ?

?

As soon as day breaks I will try and get better photos..

Quote by Fenix82 View Post
    Can you take another pic of that magazine (skulls) in daylight would be better, thanks
    I got to see the details...very intresting

?

Hi, I tried again but my phone camera is crap. I could send you the magazine if you wish...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3