Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM M1/52

Article about: Here is a Cupal i am looking at. I like the look and aging on this one!

?

Default Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM M1/52

Here is a Cupal i am looking at. I like the look and aging on this one!
    Attached Images Attached Images Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM  M1/52  Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM  M1/52  Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM  M1/52 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM  M1/52
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM M1/52

After closer look at pics, not a Cupal, i do still think it is an original. Ade, Bob H.?

?

Default re: Totenkopf i am considering, looks like a cupal and looks real. RZM M1/52

Imo it looks like a cast, and they should be stamped. Am i right? I might be wrong on this.

Original.

?

I believe the quality of the photo is giving it a rough edge look, .....looks text book correct.

?

Ok. Sorry guys.

Nice orginal, hehe im expert (:
    Peter

Tk is original

Yep-looks good to me also. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Is it common for the prongs to be misaligned like that? The attachments are diagonal, just an observation.

Mat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast