MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Totenkopf Need Opinions

Article about: Hi guys need your help on these please..not sure if they are original , your help will be much appreciated thanks in advance

?

I agree the youth of today ( I suppose I'm included, chronologically) are used to the fast track, even though so much more knowledge is available, especially here . Check the search window on the homepage. This is very helpful. If you are still confused, then ask.
    ( I am currently browsing old posts to help ID a WBiB)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf Need Opinions
    P
    Many

?

There are some who could certainly benefit from the search function than asking pages upon pages of "just in case" questions. One learns more from research than throwing crap on a wall and seeing what sticks.

I find it quite shocking that you've shared your collection, Doug. Most who've comprised a collection such as yours would surely not.
    As for the quote above, I was confused by it, and commented on how inappropriate it was, only to be meet with someone telling me to shut the fu*k up(I seriously doubt in person they'd do so).
    The fake was pitiful in that thread, as is the above items, and looking at original examples would've made that quite clear. Why one who referred to a useful thread that contains original examples for comparison needs to "relax" is beyond me.

For Mr. Doug B:

You can never underestimate the power of jealousy and the way in which this very odd medium magnifies all kinds of unlovely human traits that, in normal affairs, remain locked away, or in the dark.
    Here the flippancy, the adolescence, the lack of intelligence and the unwillingness to strive for balance are flung at the benighted and set upon every minute.
    I have learned a lot from your decalcomania science, for which I thank you.
    For my part, I have tried to add the primary sources and the context of society, culture and collective biography...but mostly the minute analysis of conflicted sources.
    This is a bracing pursuit and it goes against the grain of the dumb ing down and the path of least resistance.
    So be it.
    Thanks for your post and we salute your collection and your willingness to share it here with us.
    I also appreciate and salute the many who do want to learn and who make their fine contribution to the betterment of all of us.

...and it is always the "scull" thread that immediately throws open the Pandor's box of the most irritating things inherent in this pursuit, of that you can be sure.

Totenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need Opinions...and it is always the "scull" thread that immediately throws open the Pandor's box of the most irritating things inherent in this pursuit, of that you can be sure.

and these are the "sculls.."...!!

Totenkopf Need OpinionsTotenkopf Need OpinionsWim Saris is my hero for having found the Magna Carta of crimped prongs in the RZM circulars. The world is a brighter place because of him, that's for sure, and it happened here.

?

I want to be clear that I do not mean to belittle the OP. We all begin somewhere. But at some point some self help must be gratifying in some form I should think, at least it has been for me personally. As for sharing my collection what is the point of it to be locked in a closet never to be shared. I might as well not bother. It is a way to network and enjoy what others care to share as well and learn from them. Your welcome F-B, I try to give back, as so many have assisted me along the way. It is frustrating when the answers to the test are pinned above yet go unnoticed.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I want to be clear that I do not mean to belittle the OP. We all begin somewhere. But at some point some self help must be gratifying in some form I should think, at least it has been for me personally. As for sharing my collection what is the point of it to be locked in a closet never to be shared. I might as well not bother. It is a way to network and enjoy what others care to share as well and learn from them. Your welcome F-B, I try to give back, as so many have assisted me along the way. It is frustrating when the answers to the test are pinned above yet go unnoticed.
    Thanks. You have some very remarkable objects, indeed and I appreciate the chance to see them, even from afar.

Totenkopf Need OpinionsIf you missed it, the most powerful sentence in the German language since Luther's Ninety Five Theses on the door in Wittenberg.

- - Updated - -

Note: "auf" but not "unter dem"...!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast