Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Totenkopf opinions please

Article about: Hi guys, one seller has these five Totenkopf for sale. Could you please give me your opinions?, thanks, Juan

Default Totenkopf opinions please

Hi guys, one seller has these five Totenkopf for sale. Could you please give me your opinions?, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf opinions please   Totenkopf opinions please  

Totenkopf opinions please   Totenkopf opinions please  

Last edited by jamoros; 07-11-2015 at 07:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf opinions please
    P
    Many

Hi Juan, 4 are Heer Panzer collar tab skulls. Really need bigger pics to confirm, but they all stand a chance of being good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, have now included bigger pictures, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Juan, 4 are Heer Panzer collar tab skulls. Really need bigger pics to confirm, but they all stand a chance of being good.

Cheers, Ade.

All look fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, appreciate your comments, seller is asking 190 Euros for all 5, have no clue as to whether this price is ok or not, do you reckon is a fair one?
    All look fine.

That sounds OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade, as usual of great help. Forgot to ask, the one in the middle is it also panzer? If I had to give my opinion, could it be an early totenkopf?
    That sounds OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.

It could be worn as a Heer tradition cap badge or worn by the SS. It has of course lost it's silver finish.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Juan,
    I haven't studied the early totenkopf but the panzer skulls all appear good to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Totenkopf opinions pleaseTotenkopf opinions pleaseTotenkopf opinions pleaseTotenkopf opinions pleaseTotenkopf opinions please
    It could be worn as a Heer tradition cap badge or worn by the SS. It has of course lost it's silver finish.

Cheers, Ade.
    versus here...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast