Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Totenkopf RZM M1/52 Real or Fake ?

Article about: Skull posted by Karaca is orginal Deschler Here is another example of this type Deschler

CMH
    ?

Skull posted by Karaca is orginal Deschler
    Here is another example of this type Deschler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf RZM M1/52 Real or Fake ?   Totenkopf RZM M1/52 Real or Fake ?  

2. # ADS

what material we talking about?

It is very thin and malleable for skulls ww2.

looks like this

Totenkopf RZM M1/52 Real or Fake ?
    Jedem das Seine

CMH
    ?

Old alloy technology
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf RZM M1/52 Real or Fake ?   Totenkopf RZM M1/52 Real or Fake ?  

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    these are two different skulls in the OP , i like the rear shot in the first picture,looks to be a beat up but original Deschler imho
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The persons who post in this space are obligated to explain clearly the educational point of their post or use their question in a constructive way.
    I already have alerted the authorities here that this first post by Waraca or Quaraco or whatever appears to me, at least, to be an attempt to deceive.
    We do not need such a thing here at all.
    SS cap insignia attract a lot of mayhem, and we do not need it here.
    As so am I curious too of the 2nd photo in Mr Karacas 1st post.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

No response from Karaca...interesting.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thread closed by multi request due to lack of content..and misleading 1st post photos.

If this thread was closed in error..contact the OP and those interested in reopening it must have substantial merit if this thread is to remain educational. A unanimous decision by majority will reopen this thread.

All else is silly
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2