Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Totenkopf for sale

Article about: hi! New member here! I've seen a skull cap for sale on a dealer's website, and just wondering what people's thoughts are? Being sold as a Deschler (with a pin missing though) Appreciate comm

I haven't been too active on the forum lately, so I just saw this thread. I, too, believe the second skull to be authentic (though in rough condition).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf for sale
    P
    Many

Totenkopf for saleTotenkopf for sale[QUOTE=another ant;1485761]It is a book classic example of a long / (no aluminium versiĆ³n)
    the most pleasant variation in my opinion of a skull M1 / 52 UNQUOTE......

I really do not understand this sentence at all.

Would you kindly reformulate your thought, please.

There is no such thing as a "book classic" when it comes to these badges.

See the price list from once upon a time here:

Totenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleHere are the price lists of the time, as much as they reveal, which is far less than some collector mythical "text book," whatever that might be.....

Totenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleThere are surely common varieties of these badges, and less common ones, but no "text book."

and if such a text book does exist, then please show it to me.

Quote by SandersUS View Post
    Oh, OK - what are the telltale signs?
    We have hundreds of threads on this subject which are here for your quiet reading and measured analysis.

Your post is missing the key word: "please," and further, you can help yourself by looking at all the real material we have here.

Don't buy these things unless you have armed yourself with a few hours of reflection via the resources of this site.

And please do not expect us to be a concierge service for your ambitions without your own engagement.

The threads about SS cap badges always bring out a lot of chaos and unnecessary suffering for all concerned.

Once more, and for the last time this month. If you want to see a lot of authentic cap badges, use the archival things at John Telesmanich's German War Booty website.

If you want an SS cap badge, buy it from him.

You will spend a ton of cash, but you won't be abused, as in virtually 99.9% of other cases, especially the criminals on the internet.

If you want our help, show us that you are serious about this kind of thing which is otherwise just a heartbreak and pain in the a$$ for all concerned.

Siehe da!

GERMANWARBOOTY.COM...Authentic Militaria

- - ------- - -

I am not a partner in business with this man.

Totenkopf for saleTotenkopf for saleTelesmanich has excellent photographs of the variety of these and other badges.

if you look here, however, you are a hostage to fortune and have little claim to the time of serious people, as are found on this site.

Totenkopf Skull Cap Badge Pin German 925 Pure Silver | eBay

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast