Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?

Article about: The continuation of "sculls" by other means.....

Default re: Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?

The continuation of "sculls" by other means.....Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?
    P
    Many

Always "sculls".....Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?

One wonders what pressure operated on these foreheads?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?

I certainly enjoy reading your posts on thingies and foetid woolens F.B. The debauchery of these shiney things can be overwhelming.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I certainly enjoy reading your posts on thingies and foetid woolens F.B. The debauchery of these shiney things can be overwhelming.

Jay

Dear Sir, thank you. "Debauchery" is an apt term, I think. I guess I am as badly corrupted as the next, and I actually own many of these things, in fact, but I would not pay 4000 dollars for a so called "matched set," when the sum used to buy a black SS officer's cap not too long ago. I also like Peter Lorre, and his character in "M" reminds me of some persons who are more "debauched" than I am by shiny bits of silvered tin.Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-22-2011 at 02:15 AM.

I have far more interest in the little, silly tags, actually.Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-22-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Good day, is this real or fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?   Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?  

Just want some input, real or fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?   Totenkopf with screw back fitting: real or fake?  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast